Improving Patient Care
What happens outside of medical office or telehealth appointments plays a vital role in healthcare outcomes.
Iron Bow’s advanced, virtual care platform empowers patients and their caregivers while providing their trusted clinicians with real-time, aggregated health data and analytics that can scale to multiple clinical programs.
IronMed RPM is all inclusive of your software, services, and device needs.
Benefits of IronMed RPM
- Freedom and empowerment to take control of their condition.
- Peace of mind that certified caregivers are providing oversight and appropriate intervention.
- Access to training programs and evidence-based interventions.
- Improved quality of life with reduced risk of complications.
- Shift from episodic to continuous care for greater patient/caregiver collaboration.
- Deeper insights to make the right interventions at the right time.
- Better patient adherence to treatment plans leading to improved clinical outcomes.
- Drive operational efficiency, allowing caregivers to manage a broader population of patients in less time with more accurate data.
Use of glucometers in addition to patient-entered data to improve health of people with diabetes.
As a contributing factor to multiple chronic conditions, the weight scale can be used alone or in combination with other devices to help people manage their health.
As a growing condition, management of hypertension using blood pressure cuffs brings a new awareness to people with high blood pressure.
Combined with regular Telehealth virtual visits, the pulse oximeter is used to monitor and grade the severity of acute asthma in patients.