Focus on Your Core Mission
Iron Bow Healthcare Solutions offers a suite of Managed Care services focused on assisting clients with the sustainment of their telehealth program. Managed Care is designed to enhance program success, increase customer satisfaction and remove IT complexity, allowing healthcare organizations to focus on their core mission. Iron Bow offers three tiers of Managed Care support.
Bronze Managed Care supplements IronCare Maintenance to provide 24x7x365 telephone support through Iron Bow’s Client Service Center (CSC) and provides end-to-end telehealth system troubleshooting assistance. While IronCare coverage addresses the operational state of the specific device, Bronze Managed Care enhances support by assisting the client’s telehealth support organization with diagnosing system-wide performance issues and faults.
- End-user support for usage questions
- Comprehensive troubleshooting and remediation of device and peripherals
- Collaborative problem solving working with customer’s telehealth support organization
- Contextual awareness of customer’s use case, operating environment and specific unit configuration
- Active notification to customer’s telehealth support organization regarding available patches and updates
- Standard monthly reporting on resolved and unresolved incidents
Silver Managed Care incorporates all the elements of Bronze, but adds active system monitoring for the next level up-time management.
- Proactive monitoring of device
- Notification of faults and collaboration with the client’s support organization on resolution
- Enhanced usage reporting to aid review of end user adoption
- Trend analysis and reporting of system availability and performance anomalies
- Enhanced reporting including Bronze reports plus fault information from monitoring, and statistical summaries of monthly events
Gold Managed Care provides comprehensive support and management of the client’s telehealth program and provides an SLA-based option to ensure rapid fault resolution for critical care environments.
- Comprehensive management of the entire telehealth endpoint portfolio
- Committed support, response and resolution SLAs
- Asset and configuration management
- Patch management and preventative maintenance
- Root cause analysis of critical system failures
- Telehealth system program management
- Premium reporting including Silver reports plus analysis, findings and recommendations reporting, and regular service performance review briefings