Founded in 1983, Iron Bow has been implementing traditional information technology solutions to Healthcare, Commercial and U.S. Federal organizations for over 30 years. Iron Bow employs a staff of highly trained and certified engineers that have extensive experience in the implementation of telehealth, video teleconferencing, secure wireless, networking, data center and enterprise security. The implementation services team is comprised of experienced IT engineers, domain experts, technicians and program managers. Combined, this team provides deployment services including planning, architecture, integration and implementation.
The experience and diversity of capabilities make Iron Bow uniquely qualified to perform telehealth implementations ranging from smaller organizations with limited IT support to enterprise wide architectures and deployments where more complicated assimilation into existing infrastructure is required.
Examples of implementation services include:
- Telemedicine cart integration
- Telemedicine cart / arm / tabletop / wall installation
- Provisioning of the video platform
- Video client installation / configuration on provider devices
- Integration and deployment of wireless services
- Network implementations and upgrades
- Integration of security solutions to protect personally identifiable information (PII)
- System and device testing
- Program management