Better Business Outcomes
Founded in 1983 and recognizing revenues exceeding $800 million annually, Iron Bow consistently ranks each year as a solutions leader with media and industry. Our past performance, tenure and stability offer clients a reliable and customer focused partner in the delivery of telehealth solutions.
Through extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, the depth of technical expertise and workflow process awareness, Iron Bow’s telehealth platform enables enhanced patient outcomes through increased access to remote care.
Iron Bow’s consultative and collaborative methodology helps customers select, design, acquire, and integrate telehealth solutions specifically tailored to the individual needs of clients. This approach produces exceptionally customer-focused solution design and application.
Empowering enhanced care for patients and providers, Iron Bow’s comprehensive telehealth platform consists of five major elements:
- Consulting and Clinical Adoption Services
- Implementation Services
- Client Service Center (CSC) 24x7x365 Call Support
- Cloud Video Services
- Hardware & Software Solutions
Finally, Iron Bow’s foundation as an information technology solutions provider makes us uniquely qualified to support technologies, which are complimentary to telehealth deployments. Examples include: secure wireless, core network upgrades, enterprise security solutions, provisioning of video networks and many other elements of traditional information technology.
- Becker’s Hospital Review: 250+ telehealth companies to know
- CRN MSP 500: Tech Elite 150
- CRN Solution Provider 500
- CRN Tech Elite 250
- Washington Technology Top 100
- IS0 9001:2015 Certified
- Strategic manufacturer partnerships
- Cisco Master Certification in Unified Communications and Managed Services
- Cisco #1 Video Partner in the Americas